Books and Links on Different Topics
On the Health Topic – Tips and Recipes
Sorry, dear English speaking world: there are some German books and sites. Anyway they are listed – maybe there are family members or friends who are able to understand and to translate
Most of the recipes in books and on blogs are vegan, plant based, starch free and free of soy products. Be careful with the ingredients: Those who suffer from chronic and serious illnesses shall have a vegan and starch free diet free of soy products! – There are almost no German blogs on Internet with recipes following this diet. I advised the German readers to search by tags.
- Hildegard von Bingen, Causa et Curae – Ursprung und Behandlung. (German) – Find here more books from and about Hildegard von Bingen.
- Victoria Boutenko, Green for Life. The Updated Classic on Green Smoothie Nutrition. Berkeley, California 2010.
- Brendan Brazier, Whole Foods to Thrive: Nutrient-Dense, Plant-Based Recipes for Peak Health. South Surrey, Canada 2011.
- Kris Carr, Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips. S.l. 2007.
- Kris Carr, Crazy Sexy Diet: Eat Your Veggies, Ignite Your Spark, And Live Like You Mean It! S.l. 2011.
- Hermann Geesing, Die beste Waffe des Körpers: Enzyme. Aktivieren Sie Ihre Biokatalysatoren. München 2002. (German)
- Hermann Geesing, Immun-Training: So stärken Sie Ihre körpereigenen Abwehrkräfte. München 1991. (German)
- Gisela Heldt, Krebstherapie – ein ganzheitliches Konzept. Adelsdorf 2005. – Will hopefully be available again in 2016 (German).
- Matthew Kenney, Plant Food. Utah, 2014.
- Tanya Maher, The Uncook Book. The Essential Guide to a Raw Food Lifestyle. London, 2015.
- Ella Woodward, Deliciously Ella: Awesome ingredients, incredible food that you and your body will love. London 2015.